Terms and Condition
Booking Confirmation, Payment, Cancellation and other information is must before confirmation of booking any trips. Terms and Conditions comprise a legally required contract between Bonny Himalaya treks and you for the services to be provided by us and bond the basis of your legal relationship with Bonny Himalaya Treks.
Bookings and Payments
– To book any type of trips, you must send us a completely filled Booking Application Form, with 25% payment of your trip cost. This will comprise acceptance by you with our Terms and Conditions. You need to submit a copy of each passport to our office via email including two photos of passport size and rest of the trekking cost should be paid as 2nd installment at Nepal before trip.
– Please, contact us once regarding to the direct deposit in Bank details while you make sure of the account number and account Holder name, which is very important for proper address to be confirmed.
Account Holder: Bonny Himalaya Treks & Expedition (P.) Ltd.
Company Address: G.P.O. Box no:10246 Thamel Kathmandu Nepal
Paying Bank: Machhapuchchhre Bank Limited
Bank Address: Lazimpat, Kathmandu
Our Bank A/C No: 4001-524-180012-018
Swift Code: MBLNNPKA
- For the payment by Credit Card, please contact us or send a mail or follow the procedure listed below. Please keep in mind that we only accept Visa or MasterCard and a 4% levy, will be added for card processing fees on top of the package bills because of the Bank rules and regulations.
Process of Credit Card Payment
- To pay the trip bill by offline credit card you need to submit the following documents to our company attesting in the mail:
- A copy of passport
- A copy of your Credit Card of either side
- An authorization letter mentioning the Bill Amount inclusive of bank charge.
- A Passport size Photo
- In case of failure of on-time payment as required, Bonny Himalaya Treks & Expedition(P) Ltd will not be compelled to provide the services as per the bookings and agreement made between us.
- A notice of cancellation shall be submitted by client in written by mail with authentic reason (s), and then refund procedure will be made as follows:
- If cancellation is made before 30 days of the trip departure date, 15% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation and rest will be adjusted in their next trip or refunded after deducting the processing charge of Nepal Rastra Bank to make a draft.
- If cancellation is made before 15 days of the trip departure date, 25% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation. Further will be same as above process.
- If cancellation is made before 07 days of the trip departure date 40% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation.
- If cancellation is made within the week of departure or upon arrival in Kathmandu no refund shall be provided.
- Cancellation before 60 days of the trip, 15% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation before 30 days of the trip, 25% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation before 15 days of the trip, 50% cancellation will be charged.
- Cancellation before less than 15 days, no refund will be provided.
- The cost of Climbing Permits already purchased is/are not refundable.
- Cancellation rule for Air ticket purchase
- If cancellation made before 30 days of the ticket departure date, 15% of the total face value will be charged as cancellation and rest will be adjusted in their next trip or refunded after deducting the processing charge of Nepal Rastra Bank to make a draft.
- If cancellation is made before 15 days of the ticket departure date, 25% of the total face value will be charged as cancellation. Further will be same as above process.
- If cancellation is made before 07 days of the trip departure date 50% of the total face value cost will be charged as cancellation.
- If cancellation is made within the week of departure or upon arrival in Kathmandu, no refund shall be provided. Due payment should be made or claimed by legal process.
- No refund will be made of the deposit amount in case of cancellation of trip for any other else reason.
- No refund will be made to clients who drop out from the journey regardless of whatever portions remain unused in the itinerary.
Bonny Himalaya Treks focus mostly and firstly for the fulfillment of your every desire. We perform our duties truthfully and seriously to make your experience one of the best moment. However, this company will not take any liability regarding changes and alternations in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances such as disasters, political-unrest, and cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents.
Bonny Himalaya Treks while undertaking tours, transportation, hotel accommodation and other services only acts as a means on the clear understanding that it shall not be, in any way, responsible or liable for any accident, damages, loss, delay, international flight cancellation or delays, or inconvenience caused in connection with the travel facilities arranged by the company, its employees or agents. All bookings are accepted and executed with utmost care, yet no responsibility is undertaken for any change or deviation because of factors beyond our control.
Assumption of risk
The traveler / trekker understands that during the course of the trip, certain risks and dangers may occur including the pressure of traveling in mountainous terrain, accident or illness in remote places without medical facilities. The traveler agrees to assume all risks associated with the journey, and agrees that no liability will be attached to the company or its outfitters, employees or agents, or to any member of the tour group in respect to death, personal injury, illness or delay of trekker, or for any loss or damage to the property of the traveler / trekker during the course of the trip, however caused.
It is a condition while booking treks and tours with us that trekkers must be protected by insurance themselves that covers cancellation, accidents, health, emergency evacuation, and loss of items, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects. All costs for emergency evacuation must be paid in cash in Nepal unless an insurance company has agreed to pay the costs on your behalf. It is important that any insurance policy issued to cover emergency evacuation for trek/tour does not exclude mountaineering.
Bonny Himalaya Treks use images of you taken during the trip without recourse to you and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotion purposes only through whatever medium it chooses.
In order to collect information from you to make a booking through our company, we inquire many questions to get the necessary permits.
If you have any subject of complaint about the tour, you must notify to the tour leader or guide at the earliest and provide opportunity to correct them.
On our trekking and tour packages, rooms or tents are provided in twin sharing basis. Thus, single room supplement charge will be imposed to client who does not have another tour participant to share room or tent with others Also an additional charge except agreement of booking, the clients most pay in extra charge.